The Genesis Sport also offers a true CLT design; a specially designed tail that compensates for most of the Engine’s TORQUE, preventing torque over, bunts over, power push over, PIO as much as possible & keeps the airframe always parallel with the rotor’s flight path, thus offering exceptional stability in all aspects of flight.
Engine options for this model are the Rotax 582, 912UL, 912 ULS and 914 turbo. The airframe will accept engines from 65 to 120 BHP.
On its first appearance in the USA the G1sE won the “The Most Innovative” and “Grand Champion” awards.
All materials and hardware used in the construction of “Genesis” are Aircraft Grade. (6061 T6, 4130 Steel, AN Hardware)
- Max level speed with (Rotax 582)
- min level speed (MTO
- max rate of climb (Rotax 582)
- max pilot weight ( Rotax 582) with full fuel
- Empty weight ( with, battery, prerotator, ready to take off, no fuel) from
- Rotor diameter (depending on pilot weight & airfield elevation)
- Propeller Diameter
- Fuel Capacity
- max Endurance ( Rotax 582)
- 170 Kmph ( 105 Mph)
- 30 Kmph (18 Mph)
- 1000 fpm
- 125 Kg
- 24-25 ft.
- 60” -64”
- 65 – 120 HP
- 39 Ltrs ( 10 Gal)
- 2.5 Hours
All published data and info can change without prior notice.